For the Homeowner, Builder & the Future Custom Homes Experience
Home entertainment, automation and security features are changing rapidly and continues to accelerate in custom homes. Access to these features are no longer considered a luxury to homeowners, but expected as the standard. We work with your custom home builder to integrate all of the features of a truly connected Smart Home.
Advances and options available today really requires a skill and experience not needed just a few years ago when the electrician or security company could add a few low-voltage drops to their task.
How you can save with us
The easiest and most affordable way to install a new home automation system is before and during construction. It’s at this time we can run structured wire throughout your entire custom home, ensuring everything is connected before the walls go up.
Remember, our consultations are free and our experience demonstrates that the builder and homeowner save time and money using DT Media. We help you consider all of the low-voltage tech capabilities available today, then correctly design the system before construction with correct placement during construction.
Finally, for the homeowner, we make sure you purchase the right equipment, professionally install it and show you how to use all of the features. This saves you time and money by avoiding the purchase of unnecessary equipment.
So, how does DT Media serve the builder and the homeowner?
- It all starts with a free homeowner consultation presenting the wide array of low-voltage options available today. Often the homeowner expresses gratitude this complex topic is discussed with them.
- DT Media recognizes the importance and value homeowners place on emerging technology capabilities (Smart Homes).
- Accurate placement and professional installation of all wiring to industry and CEDIA standards with understanding of each locations purpose.
- DT Media is smaller than the industrial size low-voltage company, allowing us to give the homeowner personal attention when they need it.
- Your clients avoid the high cost of retro-wiring when they discover they don’t have capabilities in the right places.
- DT Media consistently receives high customer satisfaction with their A/V, Automation and Security installations in custom homes.